Kingston is a vibrant, popular area, and we regularly work with customers to offer first-class private coach hire services. We have a fleet of comfortable vehicles that are well maintained and have all the latest safety features, allowing you to relax when you’re on board with us. We do more than just getting you from A to B (although we do that very efficiently, too!) – we ensure you can relax and enjoy the journey.
Customer service is one of our main priorities, alongside safety, efficiency, and providing value for money. Talk to the team and let us start helping you to organise your private coach hire in Kingston. Call 020 7733 1124 or email email@example.com.
You can also fill in our contact form to receive a quote. One of our team members will be in touch shortly to talk through your options and discuss pricing in full.
Our service is completely bespoke, adapted to meet your requirements. Wherever you need to go, and at whatever time, Redwing Coaches will be at your service. Here are some of our most popular private hire options:
Our fleet of coaches is owned by us, helping to keep costs down and putting us in complete control of maintenance. We have three standards of coach available: executive, super executive and luxury.
These are the options you will have when booking with us:
- 49, 53 or 59-seat coaches
- Accessible coaches fitted with lifts
- Climate control
- Drinks making facilities
Our on-site maintenance facility consists of an MOT testing station, where skilled mechanics carry out all work for us. Our rigorous maintenance schedules exceed guidelines, making a journey with us a safer experience.
Customers choose us again and again because we get them to their destinations efficiently, and provide an excellent customer experience on board. Here are some of the reasons why people choose us for their coach hire needs in Kingston:
- Safety first. We maintain all our vehicles to the highest standards, and all are fitted with the latest safety features.
- Comfortable journeys that don’t cost the earth. Our coaches are safe and comfortable, but they’re also environmentally responsible, meeting Euro 6 standards. They’re fitted with idler switches to help control emissions, too. All this – and they’re still excellent value for money.
- Drivers who know the roads. Your driver will be happy to welcome you on board and will plan the best route to your destination, getting you there as efficiently as possible.
- Great communication. We keep our customers in the know. You’ll get quick answers to your questions and will be kept fully informed ahead of your booking. You never have to chase us.
We often work in Kingston and other areas in the vicinity – you’ve quite possibly seen us around! These are some of the most popular pick-up and drop-off points in Kingston:
- Rose Theatre
- Kingston University
- Kingstonian Football Club Ground
- The area around the town centre, Bentall Centre and Kingston Bridge
This isn’t a definitive list – it’s just intended to give you an idea. We can offer pick-ups and drop-offs anywhere around Kingston, and further afield. The choice is yours when you opt for private hire.
These are some of the destinations we most commonly cover:
If you’d like to arrange a pick-up from another destination, please don’t be put off – that’s not a problem. These destinations are just some of those that we cover most frequently. Just let us know what you require and we will make sure we’re there, on time, in one of our comfortable branded coaches. You won’t be able to miss us.