COVID-19 COMMUTER INFORMATION
- Our Gravesend Office will be open Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th August, pm – 4pm. By appointment only – please call 01474 322 002 to arrange a time to visit.
- Seats for the commuter services must be pre booked by 4pm the day before travel, of by 4pm on a Friday for travel on the following Monday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seats.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you have a government approved exemption – in which case please notify us in advance. We do not supply face masks for people wishing to travel.
- To comply with social distancing only window seats are available. The seat behind the driver will not be in use.
- All coaches will be regularly sanitised. Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the vehicle.
For any further information, or if you have any questions or concerns, please call our Gravesend office between 9am and 4pm on Tuesday 11th or Wednesday 12th August on 01474 322 002.